● Paid social media advertising campaigns
● Wider digital marketing
● WordPress, and Google G-Suite
● Working remotely
● Being part of a small team
● Christian and/or charity sector
The role would suit someone that is:
● Passionate about evangelism and world mission
● Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
● Organised - able to follow a schedule, meet content deadlines - with good attention to detail
● Able to demonstrate a high standard of English grammar and spelling
● Proficient in basic IT e.g. Microsoft office
● Comfortable and happy to learn new software & tools
● A team player
● Blessed with a ‘can-do’ approach
Important - Genuine Occupational Requirement
Due to the nature of this role, there is a genuine occupational requirement of the successful candidate to be a practising Christian, and to be able to clearly demonstrate a personal commitment to our charitable objective of advancing the Christian faith. Also, they must be in agreement with and able to sign our Statement of Faith.
Established for over 40 years, the main aim of People International is to recruit, train and send new gospel workers to Central Asia - whose 1/2 billion people are the least reached in the world. Workers to evangelise in the places that remain stubbornly unreached, to disciple to enable the church to grow and reach the unreached, and to show Christ's compassion to meet the very real social and humanitarian needs that exist across Central Asia.
We are a small team of 6 (most part-time), plus volunteers in the UK. People International also has partners across the world with whom we work in collaboration including in Holland, Germany, US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.